Heart disease is a prevalent condition that affects millions of Americans. For decades we have been taught that heart disease is the result of five main issues: high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes, obesity and history of smoking. Over time we have been lead to believe that if we balance these five factors then we essentially never have to worry about heart disease. That is not the case. In this podcast we will discuss the following information:
- The fallacy of looking at cholesterol as the cause of heart disease.
- The singular cause of heart disease.
- The three factors, that when out of control, are the true reasons we have cardiovascular illness.
- How you can read your cholesterol lab reports with greater understanding.
- Ways you can improve your cardiovascular health…safely and naturally.
Links We Discuss
- Dr. Mark Houston’s Book – What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Heart Disease
- The brand of fish oil supplements that I carry in my office and use with my family.
- Another brand of fish oils that I often recommend.
- Cardioauxin has been studied at the University of Minnesota and is proven effective in lowering cholesterol.